A cookie can be installed automatically on your browser software when you visit the site www.esthetstudio.com. The cookie is a block of data which does not allow the user to be identified but is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the site. You can oppose the registration of these “cookies” by configuring your computer according to the procedures detailed on the site http://www.cnil.fr.
The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies that have an activity in Europe. Esthet Studio attaches the utmost importance to the protection of your personal data. We collect data on our Internet users on our website, which we analyze and work with our service providers, who therefore have access to some of the data. This information is essential to offer the best possible user experience and to ensure the smooth running of orders.
We only collect the information necessary to carry out our activity. As part of our activity, we collect the following personal information:
- Contact information: name, first name, email address, gender, telephone and date of birth.
- Delivery information: delivery and billing postal address.
- Technical information: technical logs, IP address.
- Optin information to our newsletter: optin date, IP address.
- History of your products seen on Esthet Studio’s website.
- Data related to your purchasing habits: date of orders, frequency of purchases, average basket, type of products purchased.
- History of your relations with our services: emails exchanged with our customer service.
Your password is confidential: you need a password to create an account. This password is encrypted and known only to you. It is not possible for us to access it. if you forget your password, a new password will be randomly generated and sent to your contact email.
Your credit card number is encrypted: for orders made, we collect data related to transactions made on the website (type of payment, internal transaction number, type of card used, last 4 digits of the card, expiration date). The payment is managed by a specialized provider depending on the type of payment: the full number of your credit card and the security code are not accessible to us.
Data are secured
The data that you entrust to us are protected with the greatest care. For this, we use the services of our host who has security standards to protect our databases.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology ensures the secure transmission of information over the Internet. Access to personal information is limited to the staff of Esthet Studio and its authorized partners, who have a need for access to this data. In order to allow you to find your order history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
Use of collected data
For the moment, we collect your personal information for the following reasons:
- Ensure personalized navigation on our site
- Deliver your orders as soon as possible
- Guarantee an efficient customer relationship
- Manage our risk policy in particular by detecting unusual transactions
- Propose commercial operations corresponding to your profile
- Analyze our audience in order to constantly improve your web experience
We will contact you by email in the following cases:
- Sending transactional information related to your registration or order, which is not subject to explicit consent.
- Sending Esthet Studio news via a Newsletter sent by email. Explicit consent via a checkbox is requested for subscription to the Newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time: by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you receive. If you had open a customer account, you can also unsubscribe from the newsletter directly from your customer account.
The information collected is intended only for Esthet Studio and its service providers. We do not sell any of your personal data to any other company.
Your rights to access your data
Most of the data can be modified directly by yourself from your customer area on our website.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights relating to the protection of your personal data:
- Right of access: you can request any information relating to your personal data held by L’Exception.
- Right of rectification: you can ask at any time to modify your personal information by our possession.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can request to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations.
- Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw your consent to receive our news at any time.
- Right to the portability of your data: you can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the regulations, you can lodge any complaint with the competent supervisory authority in France: CNIL – 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris. .